The time displaying on your Polycom phone is incorrect by one hour.
Change the Daylight Saving Time Start Date
- Obtain the phone's IP address.
- In a web browser on a computer on the same network as the phone, browse to the phone's IP address.
- Log in as Admin and enter the phone's MAC password.
- Go to Preferences > Date & Time > Daylight Saving.
- Change the Start Date to the correct start date of Daylight Saving Time in your region.
- Save your changes.
This is due to an incorrect start date for Daylight Saving Time set on the phone.