What is the difference between consolidated and unconsolidated billing?
Account Manager, billing options
As an 8x8 customer, you can chose between two methods of billing to accommodate your preferences and needs.
- Our most common billing type.
- Allows you to pay for all of your 8x8 services on one bill using any one payment type: credit card, ACH, or Invoice.
- Allows you to pay for each line of service with a separate credit card. A common use case is by companies with multiple locations that would like to use separate cards for each.
- Will generate a separate bill for each service, and will draw multiple payments if more than one service is billed to that card. For example, if you have four extensions, a separate bill will be generated for each extension.
- Requires you to assign a credit card to each service individually.
- Only available to credit card customers. (Unconsolidated Billing cannot be selected for ACH or Invoice Billing.)
For a step-by-step guide to setting up your billing options, see the Account Manager User Guide.