Configuring the Dynamic Campaign API for 8x8 Contact Center.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Dynamic Campaign
Configure the Outbound Setup
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager as an admin.
- Go to Outbound Setup.
- Click CRM Objects.
- Click + Object.
- To the right of Object, click +.
Configure the Campaign
- In Contact Center Configuration Manager, go to Campaigns.
- Click + Campaign.
- Complete the required fields.
- Check the boxes next to This campaign is enabled and Dynamic Campaign.
- Click Save.
- Go to Campaigns > Filter.
- Here you can create a filter. In this example, we filtered for the customer where voice equals 111111111111.
- Click Test and check the result.
- Save and return to campaign list.
- The campaign is now ready.
Configure Postman to Send Requests
Click here for further, detailed, documentation on this configuration.
Configure the Requests
- Go to Integration > API Token and get the API token.
- Select the first request: PATCH-Campaign QA8.
- On the Authorization tab, edit your tenant and token.
- Edit the URL to include the campaign ID.
- Check the body.
- Send the request.
- The campaign should be running.
- Repeat the steps to configure all other requests.