Vtiger is a customer relationship management (CRM) application. 8x8 provides a floating phone integration in Vtiger for both 8x8 Work and 8x8 Contact Center (VCC).
In addition to providing call controls, the 8x8 integrations recognize calls to or from established contacts in Vtiger, and can store data from those calls into Vtiger.
- 8x8 Work
- 8x8 Contact Center
Installation and use instructions for the 8x8 integrations can be found in the online documents linked below:
Requirements & Limitations
- The 8x8 integration for Vtiger is available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Google Chrome web browser is required.
- The Chrome extension 8x8 Virtual Office for Integrations must be installed on individual user computers.
- The integration can only be launched in a floating window.
- Vtiger does not natively support Click to Dial functionality for external applications, such as the 8x8 integration or 8x8 Web Dialer.
- Virtual Office for Vtiger supports the following objects in: