Forward the Auto Attendant to an International number.
Note: International Call Forwarding is available to business customers whose 8x8 services include an international dialing plan and have been established for 6 months or longer. To request enablement of international call forwarding, please create a case with 8x8 Technical Support.
- Configuration manager
- Auto Attendant
- International Forwarding
- Log in to Configuration Manager and select Auto Attendants from the Main Menu screen.
- If there is more than one auto-attendant select the one you need to edit by using the pencil icon on the Right.
- Scroll down to Call Handling Menus and select Edit Settings.
- Under the section And then Route call to you will see a Target section.
- Insert your International Number here. The format should be as follows: +(country code)(number). For example, a Spanish number would be +34123456700.
- Click Save.