Importing Contacts in Virtual Office Desktop v 6.x
Windows users can sync their locally stored Outlook contacts with VOD.
- Log in to Outlook.
- Log in to Virtual Office Desktop and go to the Contacts.
- Click My Contacts.
- Click Add (person icon).
- Click Import Outlook Contacts. This will automatically select the Outlook profile that is set as the default profile.
- Select Personal Contact, Company Contact, or both. (Note: The maximum amount of contacts that can be imported is 10,000.)
- Personal contacts are imported to My Contacts.
- Company contacts are imported to Company.
- Fields imported include: Name, Emails, Phones, and first Address.
To remove all imported Outlook contacts, go to Settings > Contacts and click Remove (trash can).
To sync imported Outlook contacts, go to My Contacts > Add, and click Refresh Outlook Contacts.