To outline steps to forward the Auto Attendant to an International number.
Please Note: In order to proceed with the below steps, you will need to first complete and sign the 8x8 International Call Forwarding Agreement.
- Configuration manager
- Auto Attendant
- International Forwarding
- Log in to Configuration Manager and select Auto Attendants from the Main Menu screen.
- If there is more than one auto-attendant select the one you need to edit by using the pencil icon on the Right.
- Scroll down to Call Handling Menus and select Edit Settings.
- Under the section And then Route call to you will see a Target section.
- Insert your International Number here. The format should be as follows: +(country code)(number). For example, a Spanish number would be +34123456700.
- Click Save.
Important! If you do not have an International Dialing Plan set up, this will not work. Complete and sign the 8x8 International Call Forwarding Agreement to proceed.