Use Calendar Driven Presence in Virtual Office Desktop.
- Virtual Office Desktop
- User Status
8x8 Meetings must be enabled and a calendar must be synchronized for calendar driven presence to work properly.
If this option is not available, ensure you are running VOD 6.7+, then quit and restart the application.
- Open Virtual Office Desktop.
- Click Settings > Status.
- Under When there is a meeting on my calendar, select the following:
- Leave my status as it is
- Set my status to 'Busy"
- Set my status to "Do not disturb" (will route all incoming call directly to voicemail)
- If Busy or DND are selected, toggle the following:
- Change status text to "In a meeting"
- Show meeting's name as status text