Use Calendar Driven Presence in Work for Desktop.
- Work for Desktop
- User Status
8x8 Meetings must be enabled and a calendar must be synchronized for calendar-driven presence to work properly.
If this option is not available, ensure you are running Work for Desktop 6.7+, then quit and restart the application.
- Open Work for Desktop.
- Click Settings > Status.
- Under When there is a meeting on my calendar, select the following:
- Leave my status as it is
- Set my status to 'Busy"
- Set my status to "Do not disturb" (will route all incoming call directly to voicemail)
- If Busy or DND are selected, toggle the following:
- Change status text to "In a meeting"
- Show meeting's name as status text