When using Virtual Office Desktop or Online, the user has to enter their password every time, even though the Remember Me option is checked.
Virtual Office Desktop / Online
Quit Instead of Logging Out
Users who want to avoid having to re-authenticate on VOD/VOO start-up should do both of the following.
- At the initial login screen, ensure the Remember Me box is checked.
- Select Virtual Office > Quit to close the application. (Do not select Log Out.)
There are several possible causes to this problem.
- When ending use of the VO client, the user is selecting Log Out instead of Exit.
- When a user logs out, VOD/VOO will still remember the username, but will require a password to re-authenticate.
- When a user exits the program (or closes the browser) without logging out, they will be able to start up with the same extension credentials without re-authentication the next time VOD is opened.