8x8 Contact Center timer shows a negative value.
- Agent Workspace
- 8x8 Contact Center
To resolve this issue, the affected user's computer date and time will need to be synced, otherwise they may see some negative time or time differences when they are handling transactions, or during post processing time.
- Right-click on the date and time in the taskbar.
- Select Adjust date and time.
- Set the appropriate date and time.
- Under Synchronize you clock, select Sync now. Depending on your organization's security policies, you may need your IT admin to assist you in changing these settings.
If the issue still persists:
- Log in to Agent Workspace.
- Go to Profile.
- Select Reset preferences to default.
- Try toggling your VPN on and off.
Again, if the issue still persists, clear cache and cookies on the browser, as it can be related to a caching issue.
Should this still not fix the issue try any other browser.
Should all these steps still not work, supply the results of the tests above with a console log to a ticket with support.
This occurs when the computer time is not in sync with internet time.
For information on how to gather console logs see Gathering Browser Network Logs (Har File) to Diagnose GUI Issues with 8x8 Contact Center.