Callers have to wait until the end of the IVR message to select an option.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Configuration Manager for Contact Center
Set the Play object to be interruptible.
- Log in to Configuration Manager for Contact Center as an administrator.
- Click Scripts.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- Navigate to the Script tab.
- Locate the Play object that announces the options available to the caller
- Click edit.
- Change the Playback options to Interruptible (input captured).
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
If the playback option is set to uninterruptible, any input will be ignored and callers will have to wait until the end of the audio file to input their option. Changing the playback option to interruptible allows input to be captured while the audio file is played.