CRM API (wapi) Error 310 Operation Denied. Not enough permissions.
- Contact Center
- CRM API (wapi)
- Login to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Go to the Integration page and the CRM API tab.
- Ensure the relevant permissions are selected for the operation you are trying to perform.
- Click Save. You should see a message that reads, "Operation completed successfully."
- Updating the CRM API Access Rights for the tenant this will affect all integrations using the CRM API.
- Ensure you do not remove permissions that are in use/required.
The login parameters are correct however the relevant permissions required for the request are not selected in Configuration Manager.