To specify a wait time and set up a forwarding rules in a Contact Center queue once the wait time has passed.
- Configuration Manager for Contact Center.
- Log into Configuration Manager for Contact Center.
- Click Scripts;
- Click Edit (pencil icon on the script you're attempting to modify).
- Select Forward to Queue object.
- Click Edit.
- Change the Queue Timeout filed to the desired number of seconds;
- Click Ok.
- Click on Queue Timeout (the second setting in forward to queue).
9. Add Forward to Queue/ Forward to External Number (depending on where you want the caller forwarded).
10. Select the Queue to forward to or add the external number 1 xxx xxx xxxx.
11. Click Ok.
12. Click Save.
This article offers the possibility to transfer both to an external number step 9 and 10, as well as to transfer to a Contact Center queue step 9.