I want to have the calls coming into on queue get answered before all other calls in all the other queues regardless of how long the other calls have been waiting.
8x8 Configuration Manager for Contact Center Queues
In Configuration Manager for Contact Center, adjust the queues' Default Priority settings.
- Log into Configuration Manager for Contact Center.
- Select Queues/Skills.
- In the Queue list, notice the Default Priority column.
- By default they are set to 8.
- Double click the Queue name that is to have the calls answered first.
- On the Properties tab, set Default priority to 10.
- Click Save.