In Customer Experience for a call that went to the Spanish queue, why does the Initial Action shows the name of the English queue?
- 8x8 Agent Workspace
- Customer Experience
The Customer Experience Initial Action call nodes that are labeled "English" are carried through the entire call flow because the call was initially in the English queue.
- The call is handled by an inbound script offering a choice like "press 1 for English, press 2 for Spanish".
- The caller accidentally presses 1.
- The script routes the call to the "English" queue.
- The "English" agent accepts the call, then transfers the call to the "Spanish" queue.
- In the Customer Experience for this call, when the call is in the "English" queue, we see the "Initial Action(English)".
- After the call is transferred to the "Spanish" queue, we still see the "Initial Action(English)".
Call in the English queue:
Call in the Spanish queue:
The caller still hears any Spanish audio messages as specified in the script for the "Spanish" queue.