To add an Agent Resources Widget to your Dashboard in 8x8 Contact Center Analytics1.0, click '+' to access the drop-down menu. Learn full steps here.
Adding an Agent Resources Widget to your Dashboard
- Click to access the drop-down menu.
- Select Agent Resources.
Setting the Parameters for the Widget
- Name your widget.
- Specify what type of resource for which you want to view agent data. In this release, you can only select Queues. You will also be able to select Virtual Queues in a future release.
- Select the Queue you for which you want to view agent performance data.
- Enable Dynamic Filtering is off by default. This means the widget will only display data for the queue you selected. If you toggle dynamic filtering on, the data in the widget will update when you click on other widgets.
- Include Logged Out Agents is off by default. Toggle it on if you want data for agents to be shown even when they are logged out.
- Select the list order from the following options:
- Agent Name A to Z
- Agent Name Z to A
- Available First
- On Break First
- Working Offline First.
- Click Save.
- Grab the bottom right corner of the widget to size it to your liking. If adding multiple widgets to your dashboard, you can position them by dragging and dropping them.
- Click Save to save changes to your dashboard.
View the video below for a demonstration on creating an Agent Resources widget.