Switching Out a Broken Panasonic DECT Base
Replace a broken or non-functioning base for a Panasonic DECT phone.
- Panasonic KX-TPA60
- From the main menu in 8x8 Admin Console, go to Home > Users.
- To the right of the user allocated to Port 1 in the current base, select Edit.
- Select the handset from the Device list.
- Select Add new base from the Base Device list.
- Select the base type and give it a name.
- Follow the instructions to activate your device before the first use.
- Click Save.
See how to switch out a broken DECT handset.