Bluetooth Not Working on Poly VVX 600
Your Bluetooth device does not consistently work with your Poly VVX 600 phone.
- Poly VVX 600
Pair the Bluetooth Device
- Go to Settings > Basic > Bluetooth Settings > Bluetooth Radio (Off).
- Turn it On (a message Turning BT radio On, Please wait... will appear for a few seconds).
- Turn it Off (a message Turning BT radio Off, Please wait... will appear for a few seconds).
- Turn it On one more time (a message Turning BT radio On, Please wait... will appear for a few seconds).
- Press the Back Arrow button.
- Press Manage BT Headsets.
- On the Bluetooth device, set it to Pairing Mode.
- On the Poly VVX 600, press Scan.
- Once the Poly VVX 600 recognizes the Bluetooth device, select the device and press Add (a message Adding device will appear for a few seconds).
- Once the Bluetooth device is added, exit out to the main screen and you will see a Bluetooth symbol displayed in the top-left corner.
Note: Every time this phone is restarted, the Bluetooth device will be disassociated, so the workaround steps should be performed again to reassociate the Bluetooth device.
One solution is to upgrade the device firmware.
This is a known issue with firmware versions 5.4.4 and 5.4.5.