Help user find all the possible Volume adjustment locations when using Plantronics Headsets
Plantronics CS5xx, Savi 7xx, and Savi 8xxx Wireless headset system
Identify which headset is paired to the base and refer to numbered guide for details:
HEADSET NUMBERED GUIDE:
- Volume control [ Increase | Decrease ]
- Call control [ Call, Hold, End]
- Mute ( *Press volume button )
- Power Button
- Active Noise Cancelling
Identify which base is paired to the base and refer to numbered guide for details:
HEADSET BASE NUMBERED GUIDE:
- Microphone Volume Control
- Speaker Volume Control
- Configuration Switch
- Setting the Microphone Volume level(1) too high on headset base can cause echo while using the paired headset.
- Setting the Speaker Volume level(2) too high on headset base will cause audio to sound muffled.
- Most phones work on Configuration Switch(3) position A, adjust this if you cannot hear the dial tone clearly.
- There is a known issue with EHS and Polycom VVX firmware 5.9.1.0615
This is to supplement this KB article: