Your Panasonic KX-TGP600 DECT phone is receiving the following error, Error 002: IP Overlapping.
Verify Panasonic DECT base is able to reach DHCP. If Static IP is used, verify that IP is not used by another device on the network
- Check IP settings
- Verify if DHCP or Static is enabled.
- If DHCP is enabled, follow this article
- If Static IP is enabled, change to an available IP on the network or switch to DHCP
- Verify device is now able to reach the internet with correct IP values after rebooting the base
- Contact their IT or reboot DHCP router/server if issue is not resolved
"Error 002 - IP Overlapping" may result from a duplicate IP assignment on the network or DHCP issue