What triggers and actions are available for the Fuze Zapier integration?
- Fuze Apps
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Fuze with over 2,000 applications. Automated workflows called Zaps, which can be set up in minutes without the use of code, make it easier to create integrations and build workflows between applications.
Zap Triggers and Actions
Each Zap consists of a trigger and one or more actions. When you enable your Zap, it will run the action steps every time a trigger event occurs.
The following Fuze triggers are available:
- New Fuze call received/emitted
- New Fuze Meeting recording (host only)
- New Fuze Meeting attended (host/participant)
- New Fuze voicemail
The following Fuze actions are available:
- Send a chat message to a Fuze group chat
- Send a chat message to a Fuze group chat with a webhook URL
- Create a new Fuze Meeting (and get the meeting URL / details for subsequent steps)
- Upload a file to the Fuze Meeting Content Locker
How do I Connect Fuze to Zapier?
- Log into your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to My Apps.
- Click Add connection and search for Fuze.
- Click Fuze to add it as a new app connection.
- Use your credentials to connect your Fuze account to Zapier.
- Once that's done, you can start creating an automation.
You can use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor.
Don’t want to make your own Zap? We’ve built some templates for you:
- Send chat messages to Fuze groups when new text messages are received in Zipwhip
- Send chat messages to Fuze groups when new Salesforce Essentials records are created
- Notify Fuze teams of Azure DevOps completed builds
- Send chat messages to Fuze groups when new Salesforce records are created
- Send chat messages to Fuze groups when incidents are created or updated in PagerDuty
- Download new Fuze meeting recordings to OneDrive
- Download new Fuze meeting recordings to Google Drive
- Send chat messages to Fuze groups when there are new form submissions in HubSpot
For additional information about integations with Zapier, see Fuze integations.