Checking the MAC address for devices associated with extensions on the PBX.
Virtual Office Analytics (VOA)
To view this data you will need Virtual Office Analytics: Service Quality access which provides the device status reporting. If you do not have this service please contact your Sales representative who can provide more information.
If you have this service please proceed with the steps below:
- Log into Virtual Office Analytics.
- Click on Device Report on the left-hand side and select Device Status.
- You will notice a map on the bottom half the screen under End Point Status Detail. Select the detailed view button on the top right-hand side of this map .
- You will now see a list of extensions on your PBX which have a physical device associated with them.
- Under the MacAddress column, you will see the MAC address associated with the extension/device.