Look here for information on how to set up and use your 8x8 Virtual Contact Center Global service, including user guides, reference manuals, and more.
|What's New?||Technical Requirements and Recommendations|
Check out the features and enhancements in our latest release.
Prepare your network and agent workstations to interoperate with your Virtual Contact Center.
|For Administrators||For Agents|
Learn how to configure your contact center and get it running quickly.
Learn how to process contact center interactions using phone, chat, and email channels.
|For Supervisors||CRM Integrations|
Learn how to manage and monitor your contact center agents using tools designed in your Supervisor Console.
We integrate with external CRMs such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk, and more. Learn how to integrate your contact center with the CRM of your choice.
|VoIP Configuration & Setup||For Developers|
Set up your SIP-based phone to work with Virtual Contact Center.
Check out our APIs.
In addition to the resources described above, we have published separate versions of the following core guides for customers using 8x8 Unified Login and Unified Login with Virtual Office.
Virtual Contact Center 9.4 Unified Login: For Virtual Contact Center customers who have opted for 8x8 Unified Login.
Virtual Contact Center 9.4 Unified Login with Virtual Office: For Virtual Contact Center customers who have opted for 8x8 Unified Login with Virtual Office features.
- Virtual Contact Center 9.7.1 Release Notes | PDF
- Configuration Manager Guide 9.7.1 | PDF
- Agent Console Guide 9.7.1 | PDF
- Supervisor Guide 9.7.1 | PDF
- Virtual Contact Center 9.6 Release Notes | PDF
- Virtual Contact Center 9.5.2 Release Notes | PDF
- Virtual Contact Center 9.5 Release Notes
- Virtual Contact Center-Global 9.4 Release Notes:
- Virtual Contact Center 9.4.1 Release Notes
- Virtual Contact Center 9.4.3 Release Notes
- Single Tenant Global Reach – An Overview
Virtual Contact Center 9.0
Virtual Contact Center 8.4
- 8.4 General Release Guide
- 8.4 Unified Login Release Guide
- 8.4 Unified Login with Virtual Office Release Guide
Virtual Contact Center 8.1