In Customer Experience for a call that went to the Spanish queue, why does the Initial Action shows the name of the English queue?
Virtual Contact Center Agent console Customer Experience.
The Customer Experience Initial Action call nodes that are labeled "English" are carried through the entire call flow because the call was initially in the English queue.
- The call is handled by an inbound script offering a choice like "press 1 for English, press 2 for Spanish".
- The caller accidentally presses 1.
- The script routes the call to the "English" queue.
- The "English" agent accepts the call, then transfers the call to the "Spanish" queue.
- In the Customer Experience for this call, when the call is in the "English" queue, we see the "Initial Action(English)".
- After the call is transferred to the "Spanish" queue, we still see the "Initial Action(English)".
Call in the English queue:
Call in the Spanish queue:
The caller still hears any Spanish audio messages as specified in the script for the "Spanish" queue.