Adding the ability for a user to send and receive faxes through the Virtual Office Desktop application.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager users with a X2 license or higher
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to Users.
- To the right of the user you wish to edit, click More Options (three dots) and select Edit.
- Open the Fax notification settings.
- Select a Fax Number.
- Set the Notification Settings.
- Notification Email - The address to which the user would like emails delivered.
- Notify me by email when I receive a fax - The notification type the user would like to receive when a fax is delivered to the user.
- Notify me by email when I send a fax - The notification type the user would like to receive when a fax is sent from the user.
- Click Save.
If you are having difficulty adding Efax services to a user, see Why do I get an error when adding a number to a user's eFax?