The status indicator on your Panasonic KX-TG600 DECT phone is anything other than SOLID GREEN
Panasonic KX-TG600 DECT phones
Status indicator flashing amber RAPIDLY
- The base unit is not acquiring an IP address or the Static IP information was not setup correctly
- Verify other devices on the network are able to connect
- Verify the firewall is configured to allow the phone to connect via DHCP (MAC filters, DHCP lease, etc)
Status indicator is flashing amber SLOWLY
- Unplug the power from the BASE unit for about 30 seconds then plug the unit back in.
- If the light is still flashing amber rapidly the unit will need to be replaced.
Status indicator is a solid amber
- Conflicting IP address on the network
- Verify if the Panasonic or the other device with the same IP on the network has a static IP address assigned
Status indicator is off
The BASE unit is off. Check power cables or PoE cables.
Status indicator is flashing green RAPIDLY
The unit is performing an update or configuration change. The unit is functionally normal.
This can be due to a number of issues including incorrect network settings, phone system connection issues, firewall settings, and router configuration.