Agents cannot see or get offered transactions from the voice mail queues.
Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager and Virtual Contact Center Agent.
Assign and enable the agents for the Voice Mail queues.
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Queues/Skills.
- Double click on the Voicemail queue name.
- Select the Members tab, the list of available agents is displayed.
- Check the boxes Agents assigned and Agents enabled for the desired agents.
- Click Save.
Agents are not assigned or enabled for the Voicemail queues.
You can turn on Notifications to send email notifications when a voicemail is in the queue:
- Select the Notifications tab.
- Check the box Enabled.
- Enter a group email list, or individual email addresses, separated by comma , .