When trying to delete a Virtual Contact Center Agent in Account Manager, the Agent is not removed.
- Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager
- Virtual Contact Center Agent
- Account Manager
Remove the Agent from any Queue assignments in Virtual Contact Center then delete the Agent in Account Manager.
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Click Agents.
- Click Edit (pencil).
- Select the Queues tab.
- Click Assign All.
- Click Unassign All.
- Click Save.
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click Accounts.
- Click User Profiles.
- Search for the User, then check the box to the left and click Edit.
- Click Delete.
- Confirm deletion.
Be sure to only check the box for the Agent you want to remove! If you accidentally check the box for other Users, they will be deleted.
The Agent is still assigned to Queues in Virtual Contact Center. They need to be removed from Queue assignments in VCC Configuration Manager before deletion.