Using and modifying your Meetings in Virtual Office Mobile.
- New Meetings Experience 3.0
- Virtual Office Mobile
Launching a Meeting
Meetings can be launched one of three ways, either instantly, joining with a meeting ID, or by joining a scheduled meeting.
- In VOM, select the Meetings tab.
- You will be able to select one of the following options: Meet Now or Join with ID.
Starting a Meeting Now
- On the Meetings tab, tap Meet Now.
- Toggle the settings to start your meeting with your microphone and video on or off.
- To start the meeting instantly, tap Start Meeting.
Joining a Scheduled Meeting
This requires that you connect a calendar to your account.
- On the Meetings tab, tap the desired meeting.
- You will instantly enter the meeting.
Joining with a Meeting ID
- On the Meetings tab, tap Join with ID.
- Enter a room name.
- Select your video and microphone preferences.
- Tap Join Meeting.
Updating Meeting Preferences
- Before launching a meeting, toggle the settings for starting meetings with your video and microphone on or off.
- Launch your personal room by tapping Meet Now, then Start Meeting.
- Tap More Actions (three dots).
- From here you can:
- Select your sound device
- Toggle between cameras (video must be on to toggle cameras)
- Enable audio-only mode
- Add a meeting password
- Start recording your meeting
- Start a live stream
- Enter tile view
- Invite participants
- View meeting information
- Raise your hand
You can invite meeting participants using your calendar invitation, or directly from your meeting room.
- To add participants from your meeting room, tap More Actions.
- Tap Invite Someone.
- In the search bar, search for contacts by name, or enter a phone number.
- Tap the appropriate contact from the search results.
- Tap Send.
- In your meeting, tap Open / Close Chat in the lower left of the screen.
- The chat window will open.
- Type your message and tap Send.