On Mac, I don't hear any sound notifications even after enabling sound notification settings in Virtual Office Desktop.
- Virtual Office Desktop v 6.0
- Go to System Preferences > Notifications.
- In the Notifications screen, select 8x8 - Virtual Office.
- To enable sound notification, check the box next to Play sound for notifications.
- If you like, you can change the sound effect for a notification on your Mac under System Preferences > Sound > Sound Effects.
Sound notifications on Mac are controlled by the Operating System.