Hiding your Users from the contact directory that displays in Virtual Office Desktop and Virtual Office Mobile.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Virtual Office Desktop
- Virtual Office Mobile
- Contact Directory
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Under General click Users.
- Next to the desired User, click on the Edit icon (pencil).
- Under Basic Information, click the toggle to disable the ability to Display contact in company directory. The toggle is gray when the setting is disabled, and blue when the setting is enabled.
- Click Save.