Hiding your ring groups from the contact directory that displays in Virtual Office Desktop and Virtual Office Mobile.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager, Virtual Office Desktop, Virtual Office Mobile, Contact Directory
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Under Work Groups, click Ring Groups.
- Next to the desired ring group, click More Options (three dots), then select Edit.
- Under Basic Information, click the toggle to disable the ability to Display Ring Group in company directory. The toggle is gray when the setting is disabled, and blue when the setting is enabled.
- Click Save.
- The selected Ring Group will no longer show in the Virtual Office contact directory.