During initial setup, the 8x8 Phone App does not appear in the Apps list under Teams Apps > Manage Apps in the Microsoft Teams Admin Center
- 8x8 Phone App
When searching for the app, make sure to search only for "Phone" and do not include "8x8" as a search term. If it has been more than 4 hours and the App still hasn't appeared, follow the instructions below
- Sign in to the Voice for Teams Admin Portal.
- Click on Services at the top of the page.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Disable Large Tenant Mode (if enabled) by clicking on the blue toggle switch.
- Click Save.
- Click Authorize Phone App for my organization.
- At the popup prompt, log in using your Microsoft Global Administrator credentials.
- Click Consent on behalf of your organization in the pop-up window for Permissions requested
- Click Accept.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the Sync Now button and select the Teams option to run a Teams-only sync.
- After the Teams-only sync is successful, Click the dropdown arrow on the Sync Now button and select the 8x8 PBX option to run a PBX sync.
- Click on Users at the top of the page to verify that the appropriate users appear in the list with the correct "Phone App User" Service Type.
- If the Sync Now button also displays a "Changes Queued" message, click the Sync Now button to perform a full sync.
- Check the Microsoft Teams Admin Center and verify that the 8x8 Phone App now appears under Teams Apps > Manage Apps.
- If needed, Large Tenant Mode can be re-enabled.
The root cause of this behavior is currently unknown.