What is Call Record in Analytics for 8x8 Work
To be able to obtain the detailed information summary of all voice calls, from simple internal calls to complex multi-legged calls.
- Analytics for 8x8 Work
- Call Detail Records (CDR) report
- Call Records mode
- Log in to Analytics for 8x8 Work.
- Click Call Report > Call Detail Records.
Note: Call Records is the default mode when pulling up the Call Detail Records.
- Call Records mode gives you the summary of all calls including the time when they were answered, how long it rang, and how long was the talk time. You can also set a filter for you to be able to see who disconnected the call on hold, the call leg count, the hold duration. and many more.
- You can change to one of the Call Legs modes by clicking on the dropdown: