When using Work for Desktop you are unable to select the computer option from the "call using menu" as it is greyed out.
- Work for Desktop
- Open your settings within Windows
- Navigate to the microphone settings page
- Under "allow apps to access your microphone", ensure this option is toggled on
- Scroll further down the microphone settings page to the "allow desktop apps to access your microphone" and ensure this option is also toggled on
- Reopen the 8x8 Work app and select call using computer
The Windows microphone settings were disallowing the use of your microphone/headset microphone when using Work for Desktop