To change the audio file played when a caller waits for an agent to become available.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
Waiting Music is configured at the Queue level. You will need to access each queue separately to set the desired waiting music.
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Click Queues/Skills.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- Navigate to Properties.
- Waiting Music will show all available audio files.
- Once an audio file has been selected, click Save.
Waiting Music lists all files defined in the Audio Files tab within Contact Center Configuration Manager. To upload audio files refer to Upload Audio Files.