How to upload a new audio file to 8x8 Contact Center.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Uploading Audio
- Admin Console
- *.wav is the only supported filetype at this time. 8 KHz sample rate with 16-bit depth, monaural is the recommended setting.
- *.mp3, *.au, *.aac, *.m4a *.mp4 or any other audio filetypes are currently not supported.
- Only one file can be uploaded at a time. When selecting a file, although several can be selected in the File Explorer the last file selected will be uploaded. For example, if you select files A, B and C, file C will be selected by the uploader.
- Log into Log into Application Panel.
- Select Virtual Contact Center Config Mgr from Application Panel.
3. Click Home > Audio Files.
4. Click the + Audio File
5. Give the file you're uploading to the system a (A)Name, (B)Description and then click (C)Choose Files.
6. Select your file from its location and click Open.
7. Click Save.