To schedule reports using the new reporting feature. This scheduled report offers Extension Summary and Call Detail Records (CDR) reports and can be customized to:
- Schedule and generate reports at a user-specified time zone.
- Deliver the report via email as CSV or PDF attachments.
- Email the report as often as the user wants - daily, weekly, monthly, first day of the week, or the first day of the month and more.
- Virtual Office Analytics 2.03 +
- Log in to Virtual Office Analytics.
- Click the Header Menu.
- Click Schedule Report Emails (New).
- Click New (top right of Scheduled emails page).
- Enter your report details (field marked with * are required).
- Click Schedule.
Your report will appear under Active reports. Inactive reports will be under the Inactive tab.
Note: The new scheduled report does not support scheduling Company Summary reports.
- Custom timezone for the scheduled report: Select your preferred timezone for the scheduled report and no longer be tied to the PBX timezone.
- Ability to reactivate reports: You can now reactivate reports which you have marked as inactive. Marking a report inactive stops generating and delivering the report to the scheduled recipients.
- Click to the file icon to mark a report inactive. Once marked, the report gets listed in the Inactive tab.
- To reactive a report, click the clock icon. Find it in the Active tab.
- Improved accessibility of Cross-PBX CDR reports: Scheduling CDR reports across PBXs is now enabled within the scheduled report. You do not have to enable it under Settings anymore.
- Report date range now allows you to generate reports for yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days, and last month.
- Email Frequency: Allows you to schedule reports via email daily, weekly, monthly, first day of the month, and Monday- Friday. These options come in handy to meet your reporting needs. You can also specify the start and end date for receiving the scheduled reports.
- Ability to email scheduled reports to unlimited recipients: You can now email the scheduled report to any number of recipients. Simply enter a valid email address and hit enter.
- Add custom email subject and message: Use the default subject or add a custom subject and write a brief message to be sent to the recipients for better user experience.
- Attach reports as PDFs: You can now choose to email reports as PDF files, CSV files, or in both formats. The user-friendly PDF format provides quick insight into top incoming calls by extension, site and department.
- Updated security: The email will continue to include a link to access the report, which will now expire after seven days. Additionally, the email will now include the report as an attachment, provided it does not exceed 6mb in size. Archived reports will continue to be available in VO Analytics.