Configuring a user's extension for Line Configuration Speed Dial for Call Park.
- Configuration Manager
- Speed DIal
- Call Park
- Line Keys
- Log in to Configuration Manager
- Select Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) next to the user whose settings you want to edit.
- From Voice Basic Settings, click Line Key Configuration.
- Select + Speed Dial.
- Select the Speed Dial Target from the drop-down list.
- Fill in the label.
- Select the desired ringer type or leave it to remain the default ringer.
- Click Save.