This guide details how to block Caller ID in Configuration Manager. This is done by toggling the Block External Caller ID box in a user's profile. Your 8x8 system administrator must block caller ID for each extension user.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Caller ID Blocking
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the user profile that you wish to modify.
- Click the External Caller ID section.
- Click the toggle next to Block External Caller ID to remove your outbound caller ID information for calls outside of your company. When the toggle turns blue, the block feature is enabled. You can also disable Internal Caller ID > Display Internal Caller ID to block your caller ID information within your company.
- Click Save.