When on an active call in Work for Desktop, other applications will have lowered or no volume.
- Work for Desktop
- Windows OS
This is normal behavior and is not caused by 8x8 app, but by Windows.
You can actually change this behaviour by following these steps:
- Go to Control Panel from the Windows Start Menu
2. From the Control Panel go to Hardware and Sound
3. From Hardware and Sound go to Sound
4. From Sound go to Communications and modify the rule "When Windows detects communications activity:" to "Do nothing" or the preferred volume reduction.
5. Make sure you hit "Apply" to save the changes and that's it!