Define a role with granular control in Contact Center Configuration Manager
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
- From the Configuration Menu, open Security.
- Go to the Roles tab.
- Create a new role, or edit an existing role.
- In the Permissions tab of the role settings, select the Edit Individual Settings check box for Agents, Queues, Scripts, or Channels.
5. From the list of available items, assign individual permissions such as details, edit, or delete. The Individual Permissions Assignment window opens.