To pass the Calling Line Identifier (CLI) information, to the recipient or transferee, when transferring a call to an 8x8 owned number or 8x8 Work extension number. Allowing agents to identify the caller before answering the phone.
- Contact Center
- Configuration Manager for Contact Center
- Log into the Configuration Manager for Contact Center.
- Click Home from the sidebar.
- Click Profile from the main pane-of-view.
- Find the "Workplace Phone" section.
- Click and enter a checkmark to enable Display Customer CLI When Call Offering.
- Note: When a call to the configured workplace phone is offered, the corresponding customer phone number is displayed.
- Click Save.
The configuration to display CLI is available at the tenant level only.