To delete emails in bulk in Configuration Manager for Contact Center.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Configuration Manager for Contact Center
- Navigate to Configuration Manager for Contact Center.
- Select a User.
- Agent > Edit Agent > General Tab > Enable email pulling.
- After the email pull, log in as the agent.
- Note: Notice that the number of emails waiting in queue has become a link.
- Click on the number to pull up the email list.
- Select the desired emails and click Delete.
You might want to delete emails because you've reached maximum email queue capacity or spam emails are entering the email queue.