Change the length of time a call is presented to an 8x8 Contact Center agent before they are put on Break status and the call is presented to the next available agent.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Log in to Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Select Users.
- Select the agent you would like to make the change for.
- Navigate to Properties.
- There will be a drop down box next to Interaction offer timeout, from this drop-down box you can change the length of time a call is offered to an agent.
- You can also manually enter a time in this box between 15-60 seconds.
- Click Save once changes have been made.