Agent is missing the pause and resume buttons in 8x8 Agent Workspace despite the 'Agent is able to start and pause recording' setting being selected for the agent in Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- 8x8 Agent Workspace
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to Home > Users. To the right of the affected agent, select Edit (pencil icon).
- Navigate to the Phone tab.
- Verify that the 'Agent is able to start and pause recording' is selected.
- Verify that there are values greater than 0 entered for inbound, outbound, and direct inbound calls under Automatic Call Recording.
- Select Save.
- Log in to Agent Workspace and verify that they now have the pause and resume buttons.
The pause and resume buttons are not required if 0% of calls are being recorded for the agent.