Audio greetings not uploading.
- Audio Files
- Admin Console
Be sure they are recorded in the following format:
- 8 kHz
- 16 Bit
The audio format should be PCM (Pulse-code modulation).
If you are using a newer Windows operating system such as Windows Vista or Windows 7, you may need a 3rd party application capable of converting files into WAV format.
To save a greeting in the proper format:
- Click Start > All Programs.
- Accessories > Entertainment > Voice Recorder.
- Open the greeting using Voice Recorder.
- Choose Save As from the File menu.
- Click Change Format.
- Choose: 8 kHz, 16 bit Mono 7kb/sec.
- Click Save.