With 8x8 Contact Center and as an authorized supervisor, you can track agent status in real-time, for the last 30 minutes, or from the beginning of the day. Moreover, you can barge into active calls between agents and customers (Agent Whisper), or eavesdrop on a conversation between an agent and a customer (Automatic Monitoring). The Agent Management tab in the Monitoring window provides the following options for monitoring:
- View the current status, time in the status, duration since logged in, time spent processing interactions, and more.
- Access real-time agent status graphs indicating the percentage of time in various states, such as on call, waiting, wrap-up, on break, and more.
- Monitor live agent and customer interactions by barging into calls.
- Monitor agent performance by accessing the audio recordings of the agent's phone interactions.
- Contact Center
To monitor agents:
- Log in to the Supervisor Console as a supervisor.
Only supervisor accounts can access the Supervisor Console monitoring features.
- From the Control Panel menu, click Monitoring. If configured by your administrator, the Monitoring tab also appears along with other Local CRM tabs.
The Monitoring window opens.
Note: Supervisors can open the Monitoring window in a separate pop-up window. Click on top-right corner of the Supervisor Console Monitoring window for the pop-up window to open. To go back to the Monitoring window inside Supervisor Console, click again.
- Click the Agent Management tab.
The Supervisor Console lists the groups you selected in the Setup tab.
- To begin monitoring, click Monitor in the header area.
For agents on live calls, is enabled under the Action column.
- Select an agent you wish to monitor and click under the Action column.
Click an agent's name to view the monitoring controls.
- Click Start Monitoring.
Your supervisor phone rings.
- Accept the call to listen in.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
- To end monitoring the call, click Finish Monitoring.
- To participate in the call, click Join Call. End the call when done.
-The monitoring data is updated even when the supervisor status is Break.
-The last monitoring configuration before the supervisor logs out is saved and presented when they log back in.
Summary of the Available Metrics
|Time Zone||Select from available time zones when monitoring queues and agents as a supervisor. The Time Zone appears under From beginning of day only.|
|Agent||Lists all the agents monitored by you.|
|Current Status||Current status of agents.|
|Status Code||Status code indicating the reason for current status.
For example: Working offline to wrap up case work.
Available if your contact center subscribes to status codes.
|Time on Status||The duration in the current status.|
|Phone Line 1||Shows if an agent is on the live call on Phone line 1.|
|Phone Line 2||Shows if an agent is on the live call on Phone line 1.|
|Active Queues||Number of queues an agent is active.|
|Last Login||The time at which an agent logged in. Shown in tenant time zone.|
|Total Time Login||Total duration of login since the beginning of the day by tenant time zone.|
|Total Time Transaction||Total time spent on handling interactions.|
|Maximum Concurrent Chats||Shows the maximum concurrent chats allowed for an agent.|
|Active Customer Chats||Shows the number of active chats for an agent.|