View the journey map for an interaction one is looking at in Quality Management/Speech Analytics.
- Quality Management / Speech Analytics 5.10
- Phone Interactions
- Launch Quality Management / Speech Analytics from the Application Panel.
- Find an interaction you wish to look at in the Interactions search area of Quality Management / Speech Analytics.
- Bring up the interaction details by clicking on the interaction.
- Look for the View map link in the Journey map section near the top of the Interaction details section.
- The Journey map is available only for Contact Center interactions which are audio only or audio/video, not snipped.
- The Journey map is available only for users with an agent id and only when the application is not in Mode 1. An undefined agentId means the user is a Contact Center admin and for admins deep linking is not available. The admin should set up a different user account (which isn't an admin) for themselves, and access QM using that.