Leave comments when evaluating a call.
- Quality Management 5.2
- Select the call which needs to be evaluated and begin the evaluation.
- After every question from the evaluation template, you will see "Comments (n)", where "n" stands for the total number of comments added to that question.
- Click on the "Comments (n)" and the section will expand and show you a message saying that "There are no comments yet." or older comments will be displayed.
- Right below the message, you will find the "Comment" button, and if clicking on it, a box where you can add your comments will show up.
- Add the desired comments and click Add.